Complete electronics service, repair, and systems design
Proudly Serving Central Vancouver Island
Qualicum Beach, Parksville, Nanoose, Nanaimo, Lantzville, Port Alberni, Errington, Coombs, Whiskey Creek, Hilliers, Qualicum Bay, Spider Lakes, Fanny Bay, Buckley Bay, Union Bay, Royston, Cumberland, Courtney and Comox
Thank you for visiting!
I’m Phillip Betts , electronics geek extraordinaire.
If your project has wires, solar panels, batteries, speakers, circuit boards, or even antique vacuum tubes, I’ve probably worked on something like it at one time or another. And if I haven’t seen your exact model, I have extensive experience researching, using service manuals and tracking down bugs.
I’m a certified and registered IEEE (Institute of Electronic Engineers) Professional (#94851427) with a B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering Technology and an Associate Degree in Computer Science, topped off with 40 years of industrial experience in all facets of Information Technology, but…
I promise not to confuse you with tech-talk!
We will talk in “English” not “Tech-ese”, going over your needs, wants, desires, requirement, budget and timeline.
Here are just a few of the things I can help you with :
- Smart Home Electronics
- Home Computer Electronics & Software
- Office Computers, Servers, Printers, Networks, Projectors, WiFi, Controllers, Intercoms, Security
- Home Theater / Audio Visual: TVs, Speakers & Amps
- Electronic Pianos, Organs, Synthesizers
- Antique tube radios
- Aviation & Simulator Software and Electronics
- Solar panels and wind turbines
- Watercraft, Marine Boats & Ships
- Project management & consulting
- Information Technology Architecture: Business, Systems, Enterprise, Data and Security
- Technology for Seniors